Due to the recent flooding around Central PA H.O.P.S. – Give Back Attack will start collecting items to help families affected get back on their feet. We ask that folks take a look around their homes to see if they have any items laying around that they would be willing to donate. Items can then be dropped off at H.O.P.S. Central or we will make arrangements for pick up of larger items as required. We will not be taking cash donations at this time. Once we have some items available, we will post them for affected families or individuals to claim. Any left over items will either be retained for future need for families or individuals facing emergencies or donated to a local charity for further use.
Donation Items Requested: Please only donate items that are in working/acceptable condition. This list is not all inclusive, if you have an item you believe will go to good use please contact us.
- Furniture (Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, etc.)
- Yard Maintenance Equipment
- Outdoor Furniture
- Appliances (small or large)
- Kitchen appliances, dishes, serveware, etc.
- Home decoration items
- Bathroom items (shower curtain rods, etc.)
- Men, Women’s & Children’s clothing & footwear
- Electronics (TVs, Gaming Systems, Game, etc.)
- Children’s Toys (all ages)
- Items for Pets (cages, food bowls, toys, etc.)
- Blankets, Linens, Towels, etc.
- Miscellaneous Items: Paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning products, laundry detergent, dish soap, etc.
Donations can be dropped off to H.O.P.S. Central (please make contact with us to schedule a time): 99 Front Street, Enola, PA 17025
Contact us with any questions on our website, Facebook, or by phone (717) 612-8653.