We give you the HOPS Bag.
These bags are filled with information/discounts from our business members of HOPS. Another great way to show how far your membership with HOPS can go.
Your business DOES NOT have to be hospitality related!
Its very simple, you provide what you want to put in our HOPS Bags and we hand them out at our events and hospitality days. Our next event is June 14th at Bonefish Grill.
Last event we were able to hand out roughly 100 discount cards. If you are looking to get your name out to a large and diverse crowd contact us today. You provide us the materials, we stuff the bags and hand them out!
- Free resume review for all members
- H.O.P.S. sponsored social events (Happy Hours)
- Membership gives immediate donation to our charity, Give Back Attack
- Volunteer opportunities through Give Back Attack
- Access to Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Inventory control assistance
- Advice from leaders and peers in the industry
- Exclusive job posting platform for only those seeking work in the Hospitality Industry
- Recruiting for restaurants seeking a more in-depth employment strategy
- Exclusive relationships/discounts between members, businesses, and vendors
- Creating an ever-growing directory of professionals and businesses that are dedicated to providing services to the Industry
- Quarterly Membership Meetings
The Next 3 Months
- Free workable worksheets to use for day-to-day operations (currently drafting and uploading)
- Free workable onboarding booklet (drafting)
- Free new employee training videos (in the works)
- Free safety videos, partnered with local police and fire departments (in the works)
- Setting H.O.P.S. Standards – Putting everyone on the same page for performing daily tasks that are effective and efficient
Within the Year
- Providing Health Insurance to Members
- Providing Members with Legal Insurance
- Online training courses geared towards specific tasks, duties, and positions (in the works)
- First Annual H.O.P.S. Conference