Why you have to Join Right Now.
Honestly, we’re one of a kind, and one of the few out there looking to make real and lasting change through member driven feedback and contributions. And let’s be honest, we’re cheaper than the gym membership you’ve already paid for and not using.
An ever-growing toolbox available in the palm of your hand. From forms to videos, we work hard with your peers to produce the most up-to-date templates and resources to improve every workplace.
Give Back Attack
Each individual membership fee and renewal immediately makes a donation to our charity, Give Back Attack. We select individuals, families or groups that are in need of assistance.
Training & Certifications
This is all up to you. If you’re wondering what a different role would be like in your industry or just looking to perfect your craft. Learn at your own pace. Nothing is mandatory.
Advice from leaders & peers in your industry. This is where our membership community truly shines. Collaborate and share your similar experiences with professionals in your area.
We pride ourselves on our innovative ways to connect with our current and future members. Market your brand with us and everywhere we go. Expand your business with HOPS Bags, sponsor one of our events, or put your information all over our site.
Job Placement & Resume Workshop
Free resume review to start. Join our workshops, resume happy hours and apply to hospitality jobs in your area. Employers: Post a job. Find talent. We can even help with a more in-depth employment strategy.
Helping Hospitality Service Grow
We are here for all of our members to create an ever-growing directory of professionals and businesses that are dedicated to providing services to our industry.
H.O.P.S. sponsored social events, quarterly meetings, and volunteer opportunities. We don’t expect you to attend every event, but for those looking to obtain information, get involved with H.O.P.S and the community, or to meet more of your peers, we’ll provide many opportunities.
Along with your extensive membership benefits, you also gain access to Federal Credit Unions, exclusive vendor events and special discounts between members and businesses.
We give you the HOPS Bag.
These bags are filled with information/discounts from our business members of HOPS. Another great way to show how far your membership with HOPS can go.
Your business DOES NOT have to be hospitality related!
Its very simple, you provide what you want to put in our HOPS Bags and we hand them out at our events and hospitality days. Our next event is June 14th at Bonefish Grill.
Last event we were able to hand out roughly 100 discount cards. If you are looking to get your name out to a large and diverse crowd contact us today. You provide us the materials, we stuff the bags and hand them out!
Ready to Sign Up?
If you have any questions on how our HOPS Bag or how our Membership works:
- Call or text: (717) 612-8653
- Contact Us through our Online Form
- Email Us at HOPSHarrisburg@gmail.com
- Free resume review for all members
- H.O.P.S. sponsored social events (Happy Hours)
- Membership gives immediate donation to our charity, Give Back Attack
- Volunteer opportunities through Give Back Attack
- Access to Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Inventory control assistance
- Advice from leaders and peers in the industry
- Exclusive job posting platform for only those seeking work in the Hospitality Industry
- Recruiting for restaurants seeking a more in-depth employment strategy
- Exclusive relationships/discounts between members, businesses, and vendors
- Creating an ever-growing directory of professionals and businesses that are dedicated to providing services to the Industry
- Quarterly Membership Meetings
The Next 3 Months
- Free workable worksheets to use for day-to-day operations (currently drafting and uploading)
- Free workable onboarding booklet (drafting)
- Free new employee training videos (in the works)
- Free safety videos, partnered with local police and fire departments (in the works)
- Setting H.O.P.S. Standards – Putting everyone on the same page for performing daily tasks that are effective and efficient
Within the Year
- Providing Health Insurance to Members
- Providing Members with Legal Insurance
- Online training courses geared towards specific tasks, duties, and positions (in the works)
- First Annual H.O.P.S. Conference